I suggest you ...

Make things easier but... more complicated

Hello, I really like your app as well as your web version. I think you are trying to integrate the best of google photos and orient it to photographers... But what are you offering the users better than google photos? Well, I think you can give a lot of advantages, take some ideas from adobe lightroom editing. Allow the photographers or normal users to be able to edit their pictures online with some more "advanced" editing. Also, I know it hurts, but give more free storage at the first place. That is the tasty candy that customers buy, they will like it and then they will stay. Another idea, allow us to be able to organize our pictures by folders, we, users, like to have things organized not just a bunch of pictures in a timeline. Let us go to the "back door" and let us organize stuff by folders and stuff. Another service you could add is something like Gopro is implementing, Gopro plus with insurances and stuff like that for a fixed montly fee. You are the king of the camera world, lead this market!!
If you want to hear more do not hesitate on contacting me at roberprieto16@gmail.com
Best regards,

Roberto

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roberto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)