I suggest you ...

Possibility to create an hierarchic structure (Galleries) and Possibility to define Roles/groups or adding other users.

''It seems that I am sharing photos to the same groups (in sense of repetition) of people which are different.
Currently I have to share to each person an new (different) Link every time I created an new gallery.
Indeed I could add new photos to existing Galleries but that makes the gallarey confusingly.

Another work-around is needed in the case following case:
If was on a party and shot photos the whole evening:
I want to share 90% of the Gallery from the party evening to a specific group of people (the photos until 10:00pm ). To another group of People I want to share the 90% and the least 10% (the photos past 10:00pm).
Currently I have to create two galleries one way or the other: One 90% Gallery and one 100% Gallery or one 90% Gallery and one 10% Gallery.
Yes this does not make an difference concerning the diskspace but I will choose nearly the same gallery-name and then I will have two galleries with 90% the same content. This makes it neither comfortable for me nor for my friends who have to scroll kilometers through chats to find / access the right gallery-link that I sent to them. ( An I have one million galleries after three years, because I am not able to sort them in a struckture and am addicted to the Gallery name or the creation Date). (The solution could be Filters that could be shared)''

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Admindeniz (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base