I suggest you ...

Two way sync for removal

''It would be nice to have two way sync for Irista. So one could have a mirror of your one files that are on the hard drive. e.g. I delete one file on the hard drive and at the same time it's removed from Irista.''

17 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Admindeniz (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two way sync would be very helpful to keep the Irista db up to date. Now am forced to delete in two locations - Irista and on my primary device.

• CG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Must have function. At a minimum, deletion from primary device / location then automatically across devices.

• rbarriga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, perhaps as an option...... I'd like to have sync my local storage with the cloud (so if I delete something in the cloud be reflected in local) same way if a delete something local get deleted in cloud.

• ira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must have function of Irista, otherwise if you forget to take note which photos you deleted you can not even theoreticaly keep your Irista current
    even if you realy track each and every deletion it is next to impossible to go to your account and search for and delete manually each and every one
    not to mention that by not having the ability to search by filename the only way to spot a photo for deletion is by finding it chronologically
    all this ends to more and more unwanted pics at irista and it is only a matter of time when it becomes not worthy keeping
    just imagine the next scenario: you break up with your boy/girl friend and you do not want his/her potos anymore..

Feedback and Knowledge Base