I suggest you ...

Change the time of the photo as well as the date

It would be helpful if you can also change the time additionally to the date of the photos. At the moment the time is set to 0:00h automatically if you change the date. Therefore it is always the first photo of the day, though I know with some shots that it is done later, so that the order is not correct with some images.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminipek (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having taken a series of wedding photos on one day I can't get them ordered to show the progress of the day. So I am stuck with a mixture of ceremony, reception and evening party shots that bear no relation to the order in which they were shot. The only way round this would be to upload the photos one at a time in reverse order to the order in which they were shot. Not really a practicable solution!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a series of wedding photographs shot on one date but they appear randomly in the gallery, so give no impression of the way the day proceeded. Being able to edit the time for each photo would solve this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base