I suggest you ...

Personal link for public access

It would be good to be able to have a range of public galleries which you could link to via a username or similar and then each gallery could be a sub set so instead of now where it’s irista.com/gallery/lettersandnumbers you could have almost a public gallery page where you could go to irista.com/namesurname (as an example) and I may have multiple galleries that are viewable all the time by anyone and then if I have galleries I want to share it could be as an example irista.com/namesurname/event as an example. Just a bit easier to remember and also could be used as a portfolio for users and also could raise awareness and those who visit may be more encouraged to sign up for an account.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminipek (Admin, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminipek (Admin, Irista Support) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The URL of shared galleries looks like a spam URL. I want to be able to change the multi-character part to something else, like a gallery name including my name.
        Every time a URL is generated for a different Gallery, I want to change that part to something that doesn't look "suspicious" to someone.

• Ernst Poulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it easy to share a link to my photos by allowing easy-to-remember URL's - just a most other social media sites.

Example:
        Irista.com/MYNAME
        Irista.com/MYNAME/FOLDERNAME

Feedback and Knowledge Base