I suggest you ...

Personal link for public access

It would be good to be able to have a range of public galleries which you could link to via a username or similar and then each gallery could be a sub set so instead of now where it’s irista.com/gallery/lettersandnumbers you could have almost a public gallery page where you could go to irista.com/namesurname (as an example) and I may have multiple galleries that are viewable all the time by anyone and then if I have galleries I want to share it could be as an example irista.com/namesurname/event as an example. Just a bit easier to remember and also could be used as a portfolio for users and also could raise awareness and those who visit may be more encouraged to sign up for an account.

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminipek (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adminipek (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The URL of shared galleries looks like a spam URL. I want to be able to change the multi-character part to something else, like a gallery name including my name.
    Every time a URL is generated for a different Gallery, I want to change that part to something that doesn't look "suspicious" to someone.

• Ernst Poulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it easy to share a link to my photos by allowing easy-to-remember URL's - just a most other social media sites.

Example:
    Irista.com/MYNAME
    Irista.com/MYNAME/FOLDERNAME

Feedback and Knowledge Base