I suggest you ...

Allow Uploading Photos Manually

Is there any option to switch “really" off auto-upload?
I would like to upload images I selected.

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminipek (Customer Support Agent, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Ipek,
    Thanks for you update. I can see it's now possible to upload manually photo's on the Iphone. I have also an android and there it's possible to choose which map it uploads automatically. This works great. Further creating and sharing albums is very handy but it would be nice if you can sort in the albums on oldest picture first. For example when sharing a holiday you want to start with the beginning and not the end of the holiday.

• Asif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what I requested earlier by email. I don't want to upload all the photos on irista from my iPhone photo gallery or laptop photo library. Many photos are useless and many are private. Also, why waste allowed free 15Gb allowance and time to upload first and delete later.

• Anita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes there needs to be a facility to manually upload images. There may be times when you want to keep eg..holiday pics but they may only be snaps and you may not want to waste your allowance backing them up.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base