When enabling the Google photo import, irista shows the following message: "The connected Google user is already used by another irista user."
This happens because another irista user is already using this Google account to import photos from Google.
The irista app must be removed from the Google account. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com.
- Select Connected apps & sites entry below the Sign-in & Security section.
- The connected apps will appear on the right side (Apps connected to your account section), and you can see a MANAGE APPS link. Click on the MANAGE APPS link.
- On the next page, there will be a list of apps and sites which connected to your Google account.
- Select all the irista apps which say "Has access to Google Photos,...".
- A description will appear, saying "irista environment has access to: Google Photos - Manage your photos and videos".
- Click on the REMOVE button in order to remove the irista app from this Google account.
- Make sure the irista app has disappeared from the connected apps list.
Once the irista apps are removed from the Google account, try again to enable the Google photo import in irista.