I suggest you ...

update tagging features.

Hi! I love the tagging function, but I have several ideas about ways to improve the functionality of tags.

First, for ‘view by tag’ in the gallery, extra tags should be reductive not additive. For example, if I had four tags ‘Interior’, ‘Exterior’, ‘Construction’ and ‘Completion’, if I selected to view ‘Exterior’ and ‘Construction’ photos, I would expect to see ONLY photos with both tags, not all photos with either tag.

Second, there should be a way to enable/disable suggested tags. It is frustrating to have to untag all of the suggested photo tags.

Third, there should be a function that allows you to alphabetically order tags within the list.

Fourth, it would be immensely helpful if that was an easy way to change the name/label of a tag. At the moment, it doesn’t appear to be an option.

In general, the tagging function is super helpful, but I’d love to see these improvements!

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lindsay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Commenting to (hopefully) boost recognition - please, please, please add this to the features queue! Tagging is why I chose Irista, but without reductive tagging it's far less useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base