I suggest you ...

I'd like to get bonuses/discount to Canon products + "Community Album"

I see that irista is connected to Canon - wouldn't it be possible to get discount of (some) Canon product if I fullfill some conditions? e.g.
- logging in frequently
- uploading frequently
- sharing my images to a "Community Album" what can be publicly seen by everyone - maybe even put to the irista login page for a short time (e.g. "irista Photo Contest 2017 February") --> this would need some development from irista side, but definitely it would be a kind of social community feature

About getting discount: actually such a feature would motivate me to accept sometimes advertising emails / check irista sometimes for a new bonus.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HTHT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HTHT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Community Album: I think this could be even a separate thread - e.g. such albums could be browsed from selecting a link on login page "Community" - when such a link selected then a board would come up with listing the available "Community topics" e.g. like "Nature photos", "Competitions 2017 may", ... also even more it would be possible to search "Community" for pictures what marked by our AI or tagged by users --> then we would have something like Pinterest :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base