I suggest you ...

Two way sync for removal

''It would be nice to have two way sync for Irista. So one could have a mirror of your one files that are on the hard drive. e.g. I delete one file on the hard drive and at the same time it's removed from Irista.''

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Admindeniz (Admin, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must have function of Irista, otherwise if you forget to take note which photos you deleted you can not even theoreticaly keep your Irista current
        even if you realy track each and every deletion it is next to impossible to go to your account and search for and delete manually each and every one
        not to mention that by not having the ability to search by filename the only way to spot a photo for deletion is by finding it chronologically
        all this ends to more and more unwanted pics at irista and it is only a matter of time when it becomes not worthy keeping
        just imagine the next scenario: you break up with your boy/girl friend and you do not want his/her potos anymore..

Feedback and Knowledge Base