I suggest you ...

Enable / disable automatic labels

Hi ipek !
Great progresses. It would be nice to be able to enable/disable the automatic labels irista is generating.
Thanks for this nicde tool !!!
All the very best
Jean

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jean & Christine SchmittJean & Christine Schmitt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica GrantJessica Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've noticed additional tags that pop up on photos after I've uploaded and tagged them myself. I only want the tags that I add.

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tags must be relevant, otherwise they are clutter. When I upload thousands of old portraits, the automatically added tags such as "vintage" and "portrait" are clutter at best.

Tags of value are the subject's name, event name, location name, and year. I only want custom tags.

• Alex FrunzaAlex Frunza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, Eliminate the automatic tagging. Its disturbing and make me erase the automatic tags for each photo.

• Hella RadicHella Radic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it possible to switch off auto tag. It keeps tagging pictures that I have already tagged. Removing tags I do not want takes too much time.

• Hella RadicHella Radic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto tag is annoying. I have pictures of a castle....and Irista tags City....I can make up my own tag wordt. Please make it stop!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base