Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adminipek (Admin, Irista Support) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Besim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

urgent!!! galleries must work like galleries in android phones... or folders. I do not want to see million pictures in my timeline

• marianjpartridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a good idea. I make use of timeline in addition to galleries. What may be needed is a clear way of seeng photos that are not placed in a gallery.

• Weynand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea very much. I myself would like to be able to exclude galleries from the time line, as Balint also suggested

• ira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is true that sometimes removing certain photos from timeline would make it (the timeline) more current and useful
        But his should be a more general ability, not only for those photos who are put to some gallery but for any photo we deem (non) appropriate sitting on our timeline
        For example i do not need to have both raw files and .jpgs showing on my timeline it is spoiling the experience
        Or maybe i made a quick note by taking a pic which i still need but there is no reason for it beiing at my timeline
        This leads to a secondary problem, how will we be able to see those photos that are chosen not to show up? There are a few solutions to that but the most practical one is to have the ability to chose for showing between
        1. photos with "show flag" only
        2. photos with "no show" flag only
        3. all photos

• Christian von Somm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually I don't think this is a good idea. The timeline should host all photographs. Galleries could then group subsets of those.

• Roel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe an even better more simple solution. Add an "automatic" generated album showing all photos not put in an album/ gallery.

Feedback and Knowledge Base