I suggest you ...

Folders > Galleries upload option

Ability to map local folders to new galleries in Irista i.e. if I upload a Holiday 2013 I should be able to select an option to create a gallery of this folder automatically

58 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Carl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WIthout the facility of uploading folders with their contents exactly as they are on your device the Irista cloud is not at all of interest.

• ira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even those who have not already, we will all end up having thousands or tens of thousands of photos. Nobody is going to keep those thousands in just one folder they will be divided in directories and folders.Though the Timeline feature is nice, it is not the one solution that fits all needs, Timeline is nice for viewing but not quite as good for organizing. Folders or something equivelant is a must in order to keep our photos managable

• Tony Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just uploaded 2400 photos from my old Windows Vista PC Photo Gallery which were in Folders and had details of date, size, subject and quality. All this info is lost in irista and I don't want to have to spend hours transferring these photos into new 'Gallery' locations. I am very disappointed and will probably abandon this facility and stick with Microsoft One Drive.

• Rob Bitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the feeling I can't really control uploads once started
        I can't share photos with a link or give access to a folder
        I can't bulk erase or bulk download selected photos
        I uploaded fotos in folders but now the consistency has gone because they're all listed by date instead of being grouped as they were in the folder (so also no control there)
        I may have overlooked info on functionality, but this is my first reaction on this service that is otherwise greatly appreciated. :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base