Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dyingwolf622dyingwolf622 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PotatoPotato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we have to pay for the storage, I don't get why it would be in their interest to not give us this feature. If I pay it should not mater what kind of files it is. I would love if they add a feature to add binaries. This would be great to backup the Photoshop, Illustrator, Paterns, PDF, Sound,... Files that correspond to the photos/trips where they where taken.

At the Moment I have to use irista for The Photos, Googledrive for the corresponding Files and Googlephotos for the sharing (because it is so popular and no one I know has an irista account)

• FrankFrank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dropbox, Google, Fotos (Apple) all of them add videos... irista fails totally...

• Michiel en Sandra MastenbroekMichiel en Sandra Mastenbroek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

videoclips (maximize to 30 sec) in between photoseries add experience that photo's can't show: movement of an animal or of fluid magma. Most camera's record both, so why leave it unseen?

• HaakonHaakon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If support for video is added, it must be possible to choose in settings NOT to upload videos (or they'll take up all the (free) space).

• REGIS GARNIERREGIS GARNIER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as google, it is necessary, canon camera takes nice movies and we want to keep them in the cloud...

• Jake SpencerJake Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather use a different service for Videos, Irista feels more like for photographs.. Video support doesn't quite have the same flavor.
        Most videos that DSLRs record can count up to several Gigabytes (At 1080p60), there are services that support unlimited video storage and are better suited for it.

• EvertEvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree too. This tool is absolutely useless as it does not support video images.

• francisfrancis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree.. I take almost as many videos as images so just supporting photos is no use....

Feedback and Knowledge Base