General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great to sort the photos by gallery

If we could have some type of filter to sort the photos by gallery. This way we could know which ones are inside galleries or not. If we have many photos we loose track of wich ones are organized in galleries or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Galleries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Bookmark shared galleries

When it comes to galleries the one thing I personally really miss is the simple ability to "bookmark" them. I have many friends sharing Irista galleries with me and we also use it to share office event pictures. I get the links by email, by slack, by skype. Some of them I really want to keep but for some reason don't bookmark in browser. All I'd need is to be able to favourite a gallery and in my account gallery screen, I'd have two views - my own and others'. Importing the images in the gallery to my account or…

7 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Galleries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • I'd like to get bonuses/discount to Canon products + "Community Album"

I see that irista is connected to Canon - wouldn't it be possible to get discount of (some) Canon product if I fullfill some conditions? e.g.
        - logging in frequently
        - uploading frequently
        - sharing my images to a "Community Album" what can be publicly seen by everyone - maybe even put to the irista login page for a short time (e.g. "irista Photo Contest 2017 February") --> this would need some development from irista side, but definitely it would be a kind of social community feature

About getting discount: actually such a feature would motivate me to accept sometimes…

5 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Reinstate the variable sized thumbnails

It was the single most striking and impressive element. Forcing all images to be displayed as a square rather than landscape or portrait (where applicable) seemsa backwards step.

8 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • provide details on the number of photos and size for each month

It would be useful to have information showing how many photos you have within irista (both globally - perhaps with the storage information) but also within each month. Currently if you are uploading quite a large library of photos from your desktop, it is impossible to cross check that you have uploaded all photos easily. I know the desktop app has a counter, but if this stops then it does a recount based on the number of photos not in your library. Perhaps an info icon next to each month's header would be able to show within each month (or…

11 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base